- in person or online (via Skype)
- classical guitar • jazz guitar • classical piano • jazz piano • pop
- music education
- Utilizing Skype® via Google Fiber I am now offering guitar and piano lessons online as well as in person. You’ll need:
– A computer (laptop or desktop) with a webcam and a microphone
– File sharing capacity (something like Dropbox)
For piano students I prefer that they be able to set up their webcam so that I can see their hands from either a top or lateral view while playing. Guitar students need to have an electronic tuner, as I’m unable to tune the instrument from a distance. Each lesson can be recorded and sent to the student for future viewing. Lesson material (if applicable) is sent via Skype’s proprietary file sharing, via Dropbox or email.
Call (816) 509-3156 or email email@example.com for further information.
How it works:
1. We schedule a lesson date and time (either via email or on the phone).
2. You provide payment via Paypal, Cash, or Check (at least 24 hours prior to scheduled lesson)￼
3. We both log on to the video chat software.
Monthly Installment Plans: (as of 8/16)
30 minute lesson – $100/month
45 minute lesson – $160/month
60 minute lesson – $200/month*
*All lesson prices assume 4 week month.